Use filters to refine the search results.
Results 1-7 of 7 (Search time: 0.004 seconds).
|4-Jun-2021||Body politics and female subjectivity in contemporary Indian writing in English with reference to selected works by Anita Nair Sreemoyee Piu Kundu and Meena Kandasamy||Patni, Gunja||Singhvi, Rimika|
|21-Jan-2016||Black mother trauma and transformation with reference to the select works of Toni Morrison||Sharma, Sucharita||Sharma, J.N|
|13-Feb-2019||A study of the modern elements in the short stories of Mulk Raj Anand||Padmakar,Shivangi||Rawal, Shruti|
|10-Sep-2020||Diasporic concerns in the selected novels of Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni and Sunetra Gupta||Jain, Neelu||Rathore, Rani|
|3-Jul-2014||Dynamics of human relationships in selected poems of Robert Frost||Chandra, Anju||Sharma, J.N|
|27-Dec-2017||Resistance in the selected novels of Nayantara Sahgal||Sharma, Laghvee||Singh, S.C; Rathore, Rani|
|27-Dec-2017||The portrayal of the common man in the works of R K Narayan and R K Laxman a comparative study||Verma, Anju||Gupta, Santosh|
- 2 Arts and Humanities
- 2 Literature
- 1 Arts and Humanities,Literature,Li...
- 1 Black Mother, Trauma, Transformat...
- 1 Body, Politics, Female, Subjectiv...
- 1 Diasporic, Concerns, Chitra Baner...
- 1 Human Relationships, Robert Frost
- 1 Literary Theory and Criticism
- 1 Portrayal,Common Man, Works, R.K....
- 1 Resistance, Novels, Nayantara Sahgal
- next >